05 February 2012

Twitter-bugged! (Updated!)

quickie entry...

someone sent me a message at twitter. kilala ko naman yung sender so i opened the link na nakalagay dun sa tweet nya (according to him, someone is bad-mouthing me daw in a different site). after many attempts, i wasn't able to successfully open the said link.

and now... I CANNOT ACCESS MY TWITTER!!!

pucha naman!! help help help!!!

* * * * *

update after a few hours...

after trying some troubleshooting steps suggested by twitter website, i was able to gain access to my account again.

to all my twitter followers na nakatanggap ng DM from me... sobrang pasensya na talaga. hindi po ako ang nag-send nun, and apparently, isa yun sa mga "special powers" ng spam na na-access ko (thru a DM in my twitter as well) and a virus. pasensya na po talaga.

4 comments:

  1. yeah... the DM is a virus, though Twitter was able to recognize it and prevents access already ☺
    I didn't opened it, happy that you are able to salvage your account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got a dm from you dude saying that sum1 is badmouthing me on other site. i dint open 8 though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey BS,

    I also got a PM from you last weekend on my twitter account (alien_172004). I got shocked and curios if that was intentional. Now i know. Thanks for clarifying.

    -AL-

    ReplyDelete
  4. enough of twitter enneth! do more blogging instead...ang Libro!

    ay naku....mahal n talaga kita...

    >rainheart

    ReplyDelete